Very recently, I was awarded this Versatile Blogger Award by my lovely friends Morganna, Mia, Sonam, LadyNimue, ColdDeadHeart, JP Leddy, DragonKatet, Dhaami and Uma... Thank you, my dears, for honoring me with this beautiful award (a graceful bow)..
Now, according to the Rules for award acceptance, I need to:
Thank the person who awarded me and link back to them in my post.
Tell 7 Random facts about myself.
Pass the award on to 15 new-found (or known) bloggers.
Contact each blogger I want to pass the award on to and let them know that I’ve done so, and let the giver of my award know that I accepted it.
So here are 7even random things about me…
1. I have hated/still hate/will continue to hate waking up early! Besides, I’m not really into worms anyway 🙂
2. I love city life… the buzz, lights and the contrasting Moon above keep me motivated!! But when it comes to vacations, misty hill tops and stream-guided mountains work wonders for me…
3. I have a thing for birthdays.. I can remember people’s birthdays like it’s nobody’s business… even if I’ve spoken to the person only once (or even not met at all)! Some of my friends call me their walking-talking birthday diary!
4. I can’t swim for nuts!! I think I am afraid of water (in extremely large quantities – like in floods and oceans).. I mean I like cruises, rain, showers et al.. But I prefer imagining my shower as a waterfall over actually going and standing beneath a REAL waterfall…
5. I am CRAZY about eyes and eyelashes (natural ones ofcourse)… I have an affinity for people with beautiful eyes and lashes (eg. my awesome husband)
6. Earthy tones and shades of black and gray have a HUGE place in my wardrobe (and senses as well)! 🙂
7. I DIG Pink Floyd and Enigma! Well, any music appeals to me really… but I have this tendency to pay more attention to the music than to the lyrics. I have started learning to play the keyboard (for very obvious reasons)
So… that’s a bit about me for you…
Now, my nominations!! I got this award on Women’s Day… So I thought I’ll maintain the trend and pass it to my women-blogger-friends.. (no offence, guys… Please know that I ADORE your work just as much)… Without further ado, here’s my list (in no particular order):
Well well… While I’m off letting them know how much I appreciate their work, I hope YOU enjoy reading these lovely blogs by these lovely women… Trust me, you will thank me for it!!!
Adieu from me, for now… Catch ya soon, in a new poem!! 🙂
❤ ❤ ❤